Thursday, February 28, 2013

ta daaaaa!

Lauren and I worked together to create our digital story. Since we teach so many lessons around character education, we decided that this would be the focus for our digital story. We read The Peace Book by Todd Parr. As a class, we brainstormed different ideas of what peace means to us. Then, the students wrote and illustrated their ideas. After much frustration with iMovie, we were able to finish our digital story with student narration. What an experience this has been! We struggled with using iMovie on the iPad, as it does not allow for as many editing options as on a computer, and we were frustrated that the movie did not show the entire student work. However, we eventually decided that we liked it just the way that it was, and so here it is! Enjoy!



4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute video!! I absolutely loved it!! Kate and I did the narration for our digital story, but next time I will have my students help! I really liked that you had your students do the narrations! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You would never know you had a hard time putting this together. It's great! I loved hearing the kids voices. Do they want to make more??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice video! Were your students excited to work on the project?

    ReplyDelete