Monday, February 18, 2013

my diigo

(image from google images)
Well...here it is! My diigo account. I have to admit- I was very resistant to using diigo at first.  It took me awhile to realize why it was necessary, and if I really needed it (couldn't I just use my favorites bar in internet explorer?!). However, as I got more familiar with it I realized that it is VERY helpful for organizing websites, and bookmarking places on the world wide web that I would like to return back to. I think that the tagging feature is very useful, as it allows you to view all of your bookmarks as they relate to a specific topic. As a TEAM mentor in my school, I am always looking for websites and articles that I can provide my mentees with. Now with diigo, I can organize those sites under the same TEAM tag for easy access during our TEAM meetings. 

I think that as I continue to push myself to use diigo, I will realize many more possibilities for it in the future. 

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to your Diigo and "lifting" all of your kindergarten blogs and stuff! Thanks for sharing! Is there one site that you go to often?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the live, love, laugh everyday in kindergarten. I really enjoy going on to other teacher's blogs- so many great ideas out there! I think I'll put more on my diigo, to keep track of them all :)

    ReplyDelete