Thursday, January 17, 2013

I LOVE THIS!



When doing some research for high-quality educational iPad apps for Kindergarten and First grade, I found this amazing visual. It gives educators examples of apps organized by content in relation to Bloom's Taxonomy. I think this is a great resource for educators to vary the types of apps they are using in working with their students. Coming from someone who currently has a total of three apps I use in my classroom, I find this to be very helpful. Hope you will too!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! This looks like a really great tool! It can better help you plan insruction for all of your students, no matter their level! Have you had the chance to try it out? What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't yet, but am planning on choosing one of these apps to explore this weekend. I will let you know how it goes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you don't mind if I borrow this. I teach on iPads on a daily basis and am ALWAYS looking for new apps :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete