Sunday, January 27, 2013

help!

While exploring Matt Gomez's blog My Hullabaloo through the list of blogs provided to us in class, I came across the Just Dance webmix- videos just like this one below to "get our sillies out." Eager to try it in my class, I bookmarked the site and told my students all about it. When we got to a point in our day for a much needed movement break, I loaded it up and- it was blocked by our internet! Does anyone have any tricks/suggestions to work around this? I've heard of teachertube, but am not sure how that works. Any help would be so appreciated!


1 comment:

  1. This is a very funny video. I added it to my morning meeting Mimio (cheap version of a smartboard). Now right after lunch count we can shake the sillies out and ready ourselves for learning. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete